Build UI package - from existing package
The process of completely customizing an User interface is quite similar to the process of creating a new one from an existing template package. To do that you need to
Download the original UI package
- Log in to the WordFrame Integra Core Administration
- Click on the "Architect" tab in the upper left corner
- Click on the "Software management" menu in the main navigation bar
- Click on the "Customize packages" link in the "Software packages" section on the left of the screen
- Click on the "download" link of the package you need to customize
- If the package is not in this list, you need to [[Install, uninstall or update a software package|install it first]]
Extract the UI package contents
You can extract the package contents by using a simple unzip program. You need to additionally extract the repository.zip file to access the actual layout and skin CSS and XML files.
Building the package after applying the needed changes
The process of creating the package from this moment on is the same as creating a UI Package from scratch.