Browse the installed User Interface packages
To browse all installed UI packages or download one for customization, you need to:
- Log in to the WordFrame Integra Core Administration
- Click on the "Architect" tab in the upper left corner
- Click on the "Software management" menu in the main navigation bar
- Click on the "Customize packages" link in the "Software packages" section on the left of the screen
The columns of the list are:
- the name of the package as defined by its author
- the package appears as "signed", only if the package vendor, information and integrity are verified by the system. When the package is "not signed", the system cannot guarantee that the presented vendor is the one that made the package, or the package was modified only by the vendor.
- that means that this package is used and needed by the platform. In the case of the UI package, this means that a master page is using this UI package to generate its pages and to distribute its webframes.
- action - view
- presents the available layouts and skins, with small screenshots created by the package author.
- action - download
- downloads the zip archive file of the corresponding package
You can review more about how to create or customize a UI package on the following pages:
Last edited by Boz Zashev on 28 Sep 2010 | Rev. 4 |
This page is public
Filed under: Software management