Create a security group
To create a security group you need to:
- Log in to the WordFrame Integra Core Administration
- Click on the "Builder" tab in the upper left corner
- Click on the "Accounts & Security" menu in the main navigation bar
- Click on the “Security groups” link in the “Security policy” section on the left of the screen
- Click on the “create new group” link in the upper right corner of the page
- Type in the groups details: name and description
- Click on the “Create group” button
- Manage the auto enroll settings. If you click on “enabled”, all newly created accounts will be enrolled as members of this group.
- Manage the child groups
- to assign to another group, please click on the “assign to another group” link and a pop up window will appear with a list of the groups. Choose a group and click on its “select” link. The group will be added in the list and popup window will close.
- to remove a group from the list, click on the corresponding “remove” button
- Manage the account members list
- the account members list presents all accounts that will be enrolled to this group, based on the currently chosen child groups.
- to assign to another account, click on “assign to another account” link. A popup window will appear, choose the accounts you want to add and click on the corresponding “select” button.
- to remove an account from the list, click on the corresponding “remove” button
- Press the “Save” button
Last edited by nadia on 27 Oct 2010 | Rev. 1 |
This page is public
Filed under: root