Duplicate existing navigation menu
To duplicate already existing navigation menu, follow these steps:
- Log in to the WordFrame Integra Core Administration
- Click on the “Builder” tab in the upper left corner
- Click on the “Web page components” menu in the main navigation bar
- Click on the “Navigation menus” link in the “Site navigation” section on the left of the screen
- Click on the “duplicate menu” button.
- Type the name of the new menu
- Find the menu you want to duplicate and click on its corresponding “select” link
- Press “Create menu” button.
After successful creation of the menu, you can review its items listed in the grid below. You can also manage them using the corresponding buttons.
- Click on the “Save” button to apply the changes
Last edited by Boz Zashev on 06 Oct 2010 | Rev. 2 |
This page is public
Filed under: Web page components