Jobs schedule plan details
Some background jobs need to be triggered on regular bases. This process is managed by the schedule plans.
To view the schedule plan details, you need to:
- Log in to the WordFrame Integra Core Administration
- Click on the "Architect" tab in the upper left corner
- Click on the "Platform monitoring " menu in the main navigation bar
- Click on “Schedule plans” link in the "Background jobs" section on the left of the screen
- Click on “view” link on the corresponding schedule plan
Schedule plan details
- schedule plan id
- Description: Unique identifier of this schedule plan
- Description: Brief description of the update plan.
- Description: The status of the schedule plan. If enabled, the schedule plan will schedule jobs to be executed according to its schedule plan.
- schedule starts on
- Description: Date when the automatic update plan will start.
- schedule ends on
- Description:The date on which the schedule plan will stop scheduling background jobs
- schedule period
- Description:How often jobs will be scheduled
- scheduled jobs name
- Description: Name of the scheduled job.
- scheduled jobs type
- Description: Type of the scheduled job.
- scheduled by application
- Description: Name of the application that created the schedule plan.
- plan created on
- Description: Date when the plan was created.
- plan last modified on
- Description: Date when the plan was last modified.
- Description: Job’s execution parameters. To review them, click on “view jobs execution parameters” link.
- scheduled jobs
- Description: A list of already scheduled jobs by this schedule plan. To review it, click on the “already scheduled jobs list”.
- last triggered on
- Description: Date when the plan was last triggered.
- next trigger time
- Description: Date when will be the next execution of the plan.
- Description: If enabled, an email will be send to the system, each time when the schedule plan starts.
Last edited by Boz Zashev on 29 Sep 2010 | Rev. 2 |
This page is public
Filed under: Platform monitoring