List the global software repositories
To browse the list of the global software repositories, you need to:
- Log in to the WordFrame Integra Core Administration
- Click on the "Architect" tab in the upper left corner
- Click on the "Software management" menu in the main navigation bar
- Click on the "Software repositories" link in the "Software packs" section on the left of the screen
They are two kinds - provided and synchronized by the WordFrame team and manually added. The manually added repositories are provided by third party vendors, globally accessible and may require some additional authentication with a private key.
The WordFrame Integra software packages that are accessible by this repositories are automatically synchronized once per 24 hours by all Integra installations. You can create and distribute your own software repository, by installing for free our Integra application ITBrix.Repository. It will provide you with all the needed functionality.
The grid presents the following information:
- Description: The priority defines the order in which the repositories will be synchronized. It also determines the packages download server order.
- repository service URL
- Description: The URL of the webservice that is used by the Integra Core to synchronize available software packages.
- Description: Description of the repository
- synchronized on
- Description: The date of the last synchronization between the repository and the current WordFrame Integra server
- action - remove
- Description: Only manually added repositories can be removed from this list.
- action - manage
- Description: Only manually added repositories can be managed as service url and priority.
- action - synchronize
- Description: Triggers immediate synchronization with the repository
If you want to add a global repository that you are maintaining or was provided by a third party software vendor, please follow the instructions on the dedicated help page
Last edited by Boz Zashev on 29 Sep 2010 | Rev. 4 |
This page is public
Filed under: Software management