Master page management - Information tab
- Log in to the WordFrame Integra Core Administration
- Click on the "Builder" tab in the upper left corner
- Click on the "Page components" menu in the main navigation bar
- Click on the "Browse master pages" link in the "Master pages" section on the left of the screen
- Find the master page you need to review
- Depending on the checked out status you have three options to reach the master page information screen
- If it is not checked out, you can click on its corresponding "manage" link. On the next screen you have the option to view the master page information in read only or checked out mode
- If the page is checked out by another user, you will see a "view" link instead of the usual master page "manage" link. Click on it.
- If the page is checked out by you, you will have two links corresponding to the master page - "manage" and "check in". Click on "manage"
The master page manage screen will be presented with its initial "Information" tab. Some of the tabs could be disabled depending on the checked out or read only status of the master page.
Last edited by Boz Zashev on 06 Oct 2010 | Rev. 1 |
This page is public
Filed under: Web page components