Master page management - Settings tab
The master page settings screen is the place where you can change its name and view some revision details. To change its name you need to do:
- Log in to the WordFrame Integra Core Administration
- Click on the "Builder" tab in the upper left corner
- Click on the "Page components" menu in the main navigation bar
- Click on the "Browse master pages" link in the "Master pages" section on the left of the screen
- Find the master page you need to review
- The master page should not be checked out by another user. Click on the corresponding manage link.
- Click on the Settings tab
- Click on the manage settings link
- Fill in the new master page's name
- Press the Save & Checkin button
As the master page name is part of the URL of the master page management screen, there will not be "Save only" option.
Last edited by Boz Zashev on 06 Oct 2010 | Rev. 1 |
This page is public
Filed under: Web page components