Master page management - User interface tab
The master page user interface screen is the place where you can manage the layout, skin, regions and webframes on the current master page.
- Log in to the WordFrame Integra Core Administration
- Click on the "Builder" tab in the upper left corner
- Click on the "Page components" menu in the main navigation bar
- Click on the "Browse master pages" link in the "Master pages" section on the left of the screen
- Find the master page you need to review
- The master page should not be checked out by another user. Click on the corresponding "manage" link.
- Click on the "User interface" tab
Last edited by Boz Zashev on 06 Oct 2010 | Rev. 2 |
This page is public
Filed under: Web page components