Page management - Change the render settings
With the page render settings, you can customize some key aspects of the generated page. In most cases these attributes are used in CSS and java scripts. To change the page render settings, you need to:
- Log in to the WordFrame Integra Core Administration
- Click on the "Builder" tab in the upper left corner
- Click on the "Web Page components" menu in the main navigation bar
- Click on the "Browse pages" link in the "Pages" section on the left of the screen
- Find the page you need to review
- The page should not be checked out by another user. Click on the corresponding "manage" link.
- Click on the "User interface" tab
- Click on “edit the render settings” link
- Change the current settings
- Press the "Save and checking" or the "save", if you need to continue managing the page.
The applied setting will override the same attributes entered in the master page template.
Last edited by Boz Zashev on 06 Oct 2010 | Rev. 2 |
This page is public
Filed under: Web page components