Page management - Information tab
- Log in to the WordFrame Integra Core Administration
- Click on the “Builder” tab in the upper left corner
- Click on the “Browse pages” link in the “Page” section on the left of the screen
- Find the page you want to review
- Depending on the checked out status you have several options to reach the page information:
- if the page is not check out, you can click on its corresponding “manage” link. On the next screen you have the option to view the master page information in read only or checked out mode
- if the page is checked out by another user, you will see a “view” link instead of the usual master page “manage” link. Click on it.
- if the page is checked out by you, click on the “manage” link, located on the right side of the row
The page information screen displays an information summary about the page:
page name Description: Unique identifier for the page. bound URL nodes Description: Url paths of the url node that this page is bound to. type Description: Type of the page. There are two types: webpage- presents web content and redirect – just redirect to another URL. searchable Description: Shows if the page is indexed or its links follows by the search crawlers. This should be set with metatag via the “Metadata” tab. created Description: When the page was created and by whom. last modified Description: When the page has been last modified and by whom. status Description: The current check out status of the page. master page Description: The name of the master page that manages this page. master regions Description: The master regions currently available for management and presentation. page regions Description: The page regions available for management and presentation. master page head Description: HTML HEAD meta-tags attached to the master page master page footer Description: HTML FOOTER meta-tags attached to the master page. page head Description: HTML HEAD meta-tags attached to the page. page footer Description: HTML FOOTER meta-tags attached to the page.
Last edited by Boz Zashev on 02 Feb 2011 | Rev. 1 |
This page is public
Filed under: Web page components