Public site online status management
From the WordFrame Integra Core, you can change the status of your website using the Online Status page.
To do this please follow the steps below:
- Log in to the WordFrame Integra Core Administration
- Click on the “Architect” tab in the upper left corner
- Click on the “Software management” menu in the main navigation bar
- Click on Online Status link in the “Public site status” section on the left side of the screen
- Locate the section 1 “Current public site online status” message and click on “switch the public site offline”/“switch the public site online” (depending on the current status of your public site)
Please note that making the public site offline, it will make its pages inaccessible and a system offline message will appear instead. At the same time the Integra system core will continue its normal operation. You can override the maintenance mode and gain access to the public site, if you have the smart browse mode enabled, while it will be appear offline for the rest of the visitors.
The “Last 10 online status changes” grid shows last 10 site status changes performed by the architect.
Last edited by Boz Zashev on 29 Sep 2010 | Rev. 4 |
This page is public
Filed under: Software management