Redirect page management - Information tab
- Log in to the WordFrame Integra Core Administration
- Click on the “Builder” tab in the upper left corner
- Click on the “Browse pages” link in the “Page” section on the left of the screen
- Find the page you want to review
- Depending on the checked out status you have several options to reach the page information:
- if the page is not check out, you can click on its corresponding “manage” link. On the next screen you have the option to view the master page information in read only or checked out mode
- if the page is checked out by another user, you will see a “view” link instead of the usual master page “manage” link. Click on it.
- if the page is checked out by you, click on the “manage” link, located on the right side of the row
The page information screen displays an information summary about the page:
page name Description: Unique identifier for the page. bound URL nodes Description: Url paths of the url node that this page is bound to. type Description: Type of the page. There are two types: webpage- presents web content and redirect – just redirect to another URL. http response code Description: The redirect code will be returned to the browser or the search bot when they visit the page - Permanent (301) or Temporary(302). This code is not visible for the human visitor, but it is important for the search bots, as it instructs them whether to keep the record for this URL or remove it. response code details Description: To what URL the browser should redirect all visitors created Description: When the page was created and by whom. last modified Description: When the page has been last modified and by whom. status Description: The current check out status of the page.
Last edited by Boz Zashev on 06 Oct 2010 | Rev. 5 |
This page is public
Filed under: Web page components