Software updates log
Software update log presents a list with all manual or automatic software updates made from architects. To review them, you need to:
- Log in to the WordFrame Integra Core Administration
- Click on the "Builder" tab in the upper left corner
- Click on the "Reports & Logs" menu in the main navigation bar
- Click on the “Software updates” link in the “Operational log” section on the left of the screen.
The grid displays the following information:
- executed on
- Description: The date on which update plan was executed
- Description: The name of the user who created the update plan
- job type
- Description: A text that defines the job template.
- Description: If the update was successful or not. Using the “download” button, you can download the software update result in xml file. You are also able to view the update job details as you click on the “view” link.
Last edited by Boz Zashev on 27 Oct 2010 | Rev. 2 |
This page is public
Filed under: root