URL map management
To manage the URL map, you need to:
- Log in to the WordFrame Integra Core Administration
- Click on the “Builder” tab in the upper left corner
- Click on the “Web page components” menu in the main navigation bar
- Click on the “URL Map” link in the “Site navigation” section on the left of the screen
- Click on “check out and manage” link above the grid, to enter URL map management screen
- Select the node for which you want to create a child. A list of links appears on the right of the row.
- Click on the “create child” link.
- Choose the name of the node, which will be used in the URL and add the name in the url textbox.
- Enter the node title
- Choose a node type – simple or user profile url
- Bound the URL node to existing page (or leave it not bound)
- Press the ‘Next’ button
- Select a page you want to bind to the node and click on the corresponding button
- Press “Create node” button
Last edited by Boz Zashev on 06 Oct 2010 | Rev. 2 |
This page is public
Filed under: Web page components