WordFrame Integra software license
||$499 US annually
||WordFrame Integra Core engine Some of our templates and applications require additional license
||12 months plus 1 month trial for all new domains
||1 domain or subdomain www.* is automatically licensed
||Unlimited during the licensed period
||web support system and forums
Get a license for your domain
Using the platform locally on the "localhost" URL does not require a license.
To get a software license you need to follow these steps:
- Register a wordframe.com account
- Click on "My licenses" on the upper right corner of the screen
- Fill in your customer profile (required only once)
- Click on "add new license"
- Follow the 2-step wizard
Transfer your newly created license to your WordFrame Integra copy
If no customer account is connected, the public site will be accessible only via "localhost". This restriction does not apply to the Integra Core administration, so you can log in it and do:
- Once the license is created navigate to the WordFrame Core administration of your installation
- Click on "Architect"
- Click on "Software management"
- Click on "Software licenses"
- Click "connect account"
- Type in your account details. The communication with the WordFrame server will be encrypted at all times and we will never know your password.
- Press "Next"
- Review your current account licenses and press "Connect account" button