Application - Information tab
- Log in to the WordFrame Integra Core Administration
- Click on the "Builder" tab in the upper left corner
- Click on the "Web page components" menu in the main navigation bar
- Click on the "Browse application" link in the "Applications" section on the left of the screen
- Find the application you want to review and click on its “manage” button
The application information screen displays an information summary about the application:
- application name
- unique identifier for the application.
- it assists the other administrators and is not shown to the public.
- application package
- the software package from which this application was created.
- created on
- when the application has been created.
- created by
- who created this application.
- last modified
- when was this application last modified.
- last modified by
- who modified this application last.
- database name
- the name of the database in the MS SQL server, that holds all the application data.
- connection string
- connection string that should be use for establishing the connection with the database.
- application root path
- the URL/path to the application’s root page / node.
- language package
- the current language package that will be used to translate the application’s language keys.
- application locale
- the application locale overrides the default one set in the platform’s.
Last edited by Boz Zashev on 06 Oct 2010 | Rev. 2 |
This page is public
Filed under: Web page components