Block the access for an IP
To block an IP, you need to follow these steps:
- Log in to the WordFrame Integra Core Administration
- Click on the "Architect" tab in the upper left corner
- Click on the "Global settings" menu in the main navigation bar
- Click on “Proactive protection” link in the "Security" section on the left of the screen
- Click on “manually block an IP” link
- Add the IP address you want to block
- Choose when the restriction needs to expire.
- Click on the “Save” button to apply the changes
When a blocked IP address tries to access the public website, the request will be denied with a system error code "403 Forbidden", until the set expiration date. The blocked IP list is synchronized every 2 minutes, so the process of activation or blocking of an IP address can be delayed for up to 2 minutes.
Last edited by Boz Zashev on 29 Sep 2010 | Rev. 2 |
This page is public
Filed under: Global settings