Browse the existing XML feed templates
Using the XML feed template, you can create a feed by mapping a certain content list view to a specific scheme - Atom or RSS.
To review the existing feed templates, you need to:
- Log in to the WordFrame Integra Core Administration
- Click on the "Builder" tab in the upper left corner
- Click on the "Content components" menu in the main navigation bar
- Click on the "Content templates” link in the "Custom content" section on the left of the screen
- Click on the “XML feed templates” tab of the “Content templates” screen.
Last edited by Boz Zashev on 25 Oct 2010 | Rev. 2 |
This page is public
Filed under: Content components