public Browse the software packages
To review and manage the platform's software, you need to:
- Log in to the WordFrame Integra Core Administration
- Click on the "Architect" tab in the upper left corner
- Click on the "Core management" menu in the main navigation bar
- Click on the "Software manager" link in the "Software packages" section on the left of the screen
The software packages collection is constantly synchronized and updated by the package manager from the subscribed software repositories. New software packages appear in 24 hour period after they are uploaded by the vendor on the repository. You can also manually synchronize with the repositories.
The packages can be filter by:
- packages name
- text that must be contained in the language packages name. Blank is allowed.
- packages categories
- set by the packages developers and represent the functional purpose or the application the packages is related to. The same category structure is used to organize the software repository.
- packages status
- with this filter you can review packages based on whether they are installed or not and if there is an update available.
- packages type
- based on the purpose of a packages, it can be categorized in five types - application, webframe, user interface, language and utility.
- A software repository is a server that provides WordFrame Integra platform with all available software packages that could be installed on the platform via a web service. There are two types of repositories: local repository (manually uploaded packages), WordFrame approved repositories (server services approved and automatically provided by WordFrame team) and manually subscribed repositories (provided by third party vendors). The priority of each repository can be managed.
Last edited by Boz Zashev on 28 Sep 2010 | Rev. 10 |
This page is public
Filed under: Software management