public Connect to a customer account
The WordFrame Integra license is prepaid annually and is issued for a certain domain name (or the domain name and all its subdomains as an alternative). There are no further restrictions based on number of users, pages or number of CPUs. The license includes software package updates, online support and documentation.
All licenses connected to the platform customer account, are synchronized with the WordFrame license server once every 24 hours automatically. You can trigger the synchronization manually, if you need to.
Important: If the system fails to contact the license server for 7 days in a row, the public site will be automatically locked.
The Integra Core administration does not require license to operate and it is always accessible. Operating under the "localhost" domain does not require license also.
Get a license for your domain
Using the platform locally on the "localhost" URL does not require a license.
To get a software license you need to follow these steps:
- Register a wordframe.com account
- Click on "My licenses" on the upper right corner of the screen
- Fill in your customer profile (required only once)
- Click on "add new license"
- Follow the 2-step wizard
Transfer your newly created license to your WordFrame Integra copy
If no customer account is connected, the public site will be accessible only via "localhost". This restriction does not apply to the Integra Core administration, so you can log in it and do:
- Once the license is created navigate to the WordFrame Core administration of your installation
- Click on "Architect"
- Click on "Software management"
- Click on "Software licenses"
- Click "connect account"
- Type in your account details. The communication with the WordFrame server will be encrypted at all times and we will never know your password.
- Press "Next"
- Review your current account licenses and press "Connect account" button
Last edited by Boz Zashev on 29 Sep 2010 | Rev. 9 |
This page is public
Filed under: Software management