Create a software update plan
One of the most effective ways to prevent security breaches and errors is to update your software regularly. The automatic update plans can help you to achieve that with minimum efforts. To do that follow these steps:
- Log in to the WordFrame Integra Core Administration
- Click on the "Architect" tab in the upper left corner
- Click on the "Software management" menu in the main navigation bar
- Click on the "Automatic updates" link in the "Software packages" section on the left of the screen
- Click on the "Create update plan" link
- Set the automatic plan details and press the "Save" button
Automatic update plan details
- plan name
- Description:Unique identifier for the schedule plan, within the Core administration
- job name
- Description:A text that defines the single instance of a job created by this schedule plan. A GUID of the plan will be automatically attached in the end of this string.
- job type
- Description:A text that defines the job template. It is read only, defined by the plan itself.
- Description:If enabled, the schedule plan will schedule jobs to be executed according to its schedule plan.
- schedule ends on
- Description:The date on which the schedule plan will stop scheduling background jobs
- schedule period
- Description:How often jobs will be scheduled
- Description:If enabled, an email alert will be send to the system email, each time this plan schedules new job
- scheduled by applications
- Description:What is the application that created this schedule plan. Read only.
- package priority
- Description:Package's priority as defined by its vendor. Only packages with this priority will be updated.
- package category
- Description:The software category of the package as defined by its vendor. The current recommended categories list can be review WordFrame package categories
- package type
- Description:Based on the purpose of the packages, they can be categorized in five types - application, webframe, user interface, language and utility.
Last edited by Boz Zashev on 28 Sep 2010 | Rev. 4 |
This page is public
Filed under: Software management