public Create a XML feed template
To create an RSS feed for a custom content items list, you need to perform the following steps:
- Log in to the WordFrame Integra Core Administration
- Click on the "Builder" tab in the upper left corner
- Click on the "Content components" menu in the main navigation bar
- Click on the "Content templates” link in the "Custom content" section on the left of the screen
- Click on the “XML feed templates” tab of the “Content templates” screen.
- Click on the “create new xml feed” link in the upper right corner of the page
- Enter feed name and description
- Choose the type of the feed.
- Set the number of items, the feed could display. The default value is 15.
- Set the access to the feed: public or restricted. If you choose restricted feed access, you should enter restricted access key
- Choose an exciting entries list template to create a XML feed for, using the “entries list template” dropdown
- Click on the “Next” button
- Set feed details/settings and press the “Create feed” button
Last edited by Boz Zashev on 25 Oct 2010 | Rev. 4 |
This page is public
Filed under: Content components