Clone existing single entry template
Content tables are used to create and store non existing content items, according to your specific needs (ex. news or event). The representation of these content elements is managed with content templates.
To duplicate one of the existing single entry templates, follow the steps below:
- Log in to the WordFrame Integra Core Administration
- Click on the "Builder" tab in the upper left corner
- Click on the "Content components" menu in the main navigation bar
- Click on the "Content templates” link in the "Custom content" section on the left of the screen
- Click on “duplicate single entry template” link in the upper right corner of the “Single entry templates” grid
- Type in the new template's name
- Click on the corresponding “Select” link of the single entry template which you want to duplicate.
- Press the “Create template” button.
Last edited by Boz Zashev on 08 Feb 2011 | Rev. 2 |
This page is public
Filed under: Content components