Existing security groups
Browse the existent security groups
The concept of WordFrame Integra is of working with a centralized security system. This means that all the accounts, security groups and roles that will be used for the WordFrame Integra Core or any other add-on application, will be browsable and manageable through the Core.
To do that you need to do:
- Log in to the WordFrame Integra Core Administration
- Click on the "Builder" tab in the upper left corner
- Click on the "Accounts & Security" menu in the main navigation bar
- Click on the "Security groups" link in the "Security policy" section on the left of the screen
The system security groups posses all the other characteristics of the administrator created groups but also serve some special purposes as described below. They are created by the system and cannot be deleted.
- Special purpose: Refers to an user that has not been authenticated by the system.
- Description: The anonymous group is used when there is a need to grant a specific security role(set of permissions) to the website guests / visitors.
- Special purpose: Includes all user accounts that exist in the system.
- Description: The registered accounts group is used when there is a need to grand a specific security role(set of permissions) to all system users.
Last edited by nadia on 27 Oct 2010 | Rev. 1 |
This page is public
Filed under: root