public Existing user accounts
Browse the existent user accounts
The concept of WordFrame Integra is of working with a centralized security system. This means that all the accounts, security groups, security roles, registration rules and login rules, that will be used for the WordFrame Integra Core or any other add-on application, will be browsable and manageable through the Core.
To browse the existent accounts you need to do:
- Log in to the WordFrame Integra Core Administration
- Click on the "Builder" tab in the upper left corner
- Click on the "Accounts & Security" menu in the main navigation bar
- Click on the "Browse accounts" link in the "User accounts" section on the left of the screen
- Here you can either browse all accounts in the grid or sift them by applying a filter
The accounts are presented in a sortable grid. You can export the current list to a CSV file by clicking on the "CSV export" link
Note: There are cases when the accounts are not able to be managed. In this cases the accounts are locked with the following:
- "account email not verified" - the registration of the account requires email verification, because of a registration rule, and this verification is still pending.
- "account waiting approval" - the registration of the account requires administrators approval, because of a registration rule, and this approval is still not granted.
- "account registration denied" - the registration of the account was denied. If you want to use the username or the email for another registration, you need to purge the denied one from the builder -> accounts & security -> Registration policy -> waiting approval -> denied tab.
Available advanced filters
The advanced filters are:
- Type of data
- Description: Choose where to search for the filter string
- Options: no filter; email; username
- Member of group
- Description: Choose a group that the account must be a enrolled in
- Options: no filter; alphabetical list of all current security groups
- Delegated role
- Description: Choose a role that must be delegated to the account
- Options: no filter; alphabetical list of all current security roles
- Existing since
- Description: Choose the period in which the account was created
- Options: no filter; past 24 hours; past week; past month; past 2 months; past 3 months; past 6 months; past year
- creation type
- Description: Choose how the account was created.
- Options: no filter; manually created; imported
- Note: manually created are all accounts that were created by manually entering date, either via the public or via the administration interface
- Current state
- Description: Choose in what current state that account should be
- Options: no filter; enabled; disabled
- Online activity
- Description: Choose the period in which the account was or wasn't online.
- Options: no filter; online - anytime; online - past 24 hours; online - past week; online - past month; online - past 2 months; online - past 3 months; online - past 6 months; online - past year; online - never; offline - past 24 hours; offline - past week; offline - past month; offline - past 2 months; offline - past 3 months; offline - past 6 months; offline - past year
- Current status
- Description: Current with what status the account should be
- Options: no filter; online; offline
Last edited by nadia on 27 Oct 2010 | Rev. 1 |
This page is public
Filed under: root