History of the processed background jobs
To review the chart representation of all processed jobs for the log period, you need to do:
- Log in to the WordFrame Integra Core Administration
- Click on the "Architect" tab in the upper left corner
- Click on the "Platform monitoring" menu in the main navigation bar
- Click on the "Jobs monitor" link in the "Background jobs" section on the left of the screen
- Click on the "Processed" tab
The charts represent only background jobs within the preset archive period for this log, managed by the System logs period
page from the Architect's "Global settings" section.
On this screen are presented jobs that are:
- finished - jobs that finished their execution. The results could be a success or an error.
- error or finished with error - job that has been executed but with errors. The error will be logged into the job details and is available for review.
Last edited by Boz Zashev on 29 Sep 2010 | Rev. 2 |
This page is public
Filed under: Platform monitoring