public Integra application restart
Sometimes, you will need to restart the platform's web application. You can do this from the IIS web server or by using the integrated functionality in the Administration Core.
To do this please follow the steps below:
- Log in to the WordFrame Integra Core Administration
- Click on the “Architect” tab in the upper left corner
- Click on the “Software management” menu in the main navigation bar
- Click on Platform restart link in the “Public site status” section on the left side of the screen
- Click on the “restart Integra” link and confirm the popup.
For Integra cluster administrators, as a specific case, please note that this will restart only the applications on the current web server. You will need manually to restart the rest of the webservers
Last edited by Boz Zashev on 15 Feb 2011 | Rev. 2 |
This page is public
Filed under: Software management