public Manage a content table
Content tables are used to create and store non existing content items, according to your specific needs (ex. news or event). The representation of these content elements is managed with content templates
To manage already existent content table, you need to:
- Log in to the WordFrame Integra Core Administration
- Click on the "Builder" tab in the upper left corner
- Click on the "Content components" menu in the main navigation bar
- Click on the "Custom database" link in the "Custom content" section on the left of the screen
- Find the content table you want to edit and click on its “manage” button
- Make the desired changes
- Click on the “Save table” button
Select the new column type. You have several options:
- INT or DOUBLE – use them for textbox, dropdown and radiobutton list of INTs (DOUBLEs). Best for storing numbers.
- datetime - textbox, date-time picker. Best for storing dates.
- varbinary - image, files. Best for storing and presenting images. Cannot be sorted or filtered
- bit - textbox, checkbox, captcha. Best for humanity check with Captcha
- XML - textbox, HTML editor area. Cannot be sorted or filtered
- uniqueidentifier - textbox. Must contain a valid GUID
- nvarchar (MAX) - textbox, dropdown list, radio button list, checkbox list, HTML editor area, URL. Best for storing any text size.
Last edited by Boz Zashev on 25 Oct 2010 | Rev. 2 |
This page is public
Filed under: Content components