Manage a global repository
The repositories provided by the WordFrame team are automatically managed upon synchronization. You can manually manage only the additionally added custom repositories. On the other side you can force certain repository synchronization using the steps below:
- Log in to the WordFrame Integra Core Administration
- Click on the “Architect” tab in the upper left corner
- Click on the “Software management” menu in the main navigation bar
- Click on the “Software repositories” link in the “Software packages” section on the left side of the screen
- Find the repository you want to manage and click on its "synchronize" button
You can also manage the settings of the repository:
- Description – repository description can help other administrators realize the purpose of the repository and it is not shown to the public part of the system
- Web service URI – this is the URI of the webservice provided by the WordFrame software packages repository application
- Priority – the repositories are synchronized according to the repository priority. Smaller integer means higher priority. The highest is 0, but it is reserved by the system for the local packages.
- Repository access key – some of the repositories may require an access key, in order to be accessed. This key should be provided by the repository maintainer.
Last edited by Boz Zashev on 29 Sep 2010 | Rev. 2 |
This page is public
Filed under: Software management