public Manage the webframe general settings
These settings are general for all webframes and manage the presentation, access and search indexing of the webframe. To manage them, you need to:
- Log in to the WordFrame Integra Core Administration
- Click on the “Builder tab” in the upper left corner
- Click on the "Web page components" menu in the main navigation bar
- Click on the "Browse webframe" link in the "WebFrames" section on the left of the screen
- Click on the “manage” button of the webframe you want to edit
- Click on “Settings” tab
- Click on “General settings” link
From general settings page you can change the name of the webframe, its title, parent application and webframe’s attributes.
If you want the webframe's contents to appear in the search results of the Integra search appliance, you need to make sure that the "do not include webframe's contents in the search index" checkbox is unchecked. This will remove the HTML comments surrounding the webframe's html code : "BEGIN NO INDEX" and "END NO INDEX". HTML source code surrounded by these HTML comments will not be indexed by the Integra search crawlers. They are also applied by some of the search engine bots.
To learn more about the common webframe attributes please visit the page General webframe attributes. Each webframe type can have its own additional set of attributes, as ITBrix.Core.Navigation in example.
Last edited by Boz Zashev on 30 Sep 2010 | Rev. 2 |
This page is public
Filed under: Web page components