Master page management - Child pages
In the child pages tab, you can review all pages that currently use this master page, as well to change the master page for all the child pages, that are checked in or checked out by you.
To review the child pages, follow these steps:
- Log in to the WordFrame Integra Core Administration
- Click on the "Builder" tab in the upper left corner
- Click on the "Web page components" menu in the main navigation bar
- Click on the "Browse master pages" link in the "Master pages" section on the left of the screen
- Find the master page you need to review
- The master page should not be checked out by another user. Click on the corresponding "manage" link.
- Click on the "Child pages" tab
- Review the list of all pages that use the current master page as a template.
- You can navigate to the page's individual management screens from here
Last edited by Boz Zashev on 06 Oct 2010 | Rev. 1 |
This page is public
Filed under: Web page components