Master page management - Metadata
The best way to manage meta tags that are repeating on each page, is to insert these tags as a master page metadata. They will be rendered after the page's meta tags, so if the same meta tag is in both master pages and pages metadata, the page's meta tag will be applied with priority.
To manage the master page's metadata, follow these steps:
- Log in to the WordFrame Integra Core Administration
- Click on the "Builder" tab in the upper left corner
- Click on the "Web page components" menu in the main navigation bar
- Click on the "Browse master pages" link in the "Master pages" section on the left of the screen
- Find the master page you need to review
- The master page should not be checked out by another user. Click on the corresponding manage link.
- Click on the Metadata tab
- Click on the "Manage metadata" link on the top right corner of the grid
- Manage custom HEAD and FOOTER content that will be attached to all child pages. Have in mind that it must comply with the HTML meta tags standards
- Press the "Save and checking" or the "save", if you need to continue managing the page.
Last edited by Boz Zashev on 06 Oct 2010 | Rev. 1 |
This page is public
Filed under: Web page components