Master page management - Render settings
With the master page HTML attributes, you can customize some key aspects of the generated pages with this master page template. In most cases these attributes are used in CSS and java scripts. To change master page render settings, follow these steps:
- Log in to the WordFrame Integra Core Administration
- Click on the "Builder" tab in the upper left corner
- Click on the "Page components" menu in the main navigation bar
- Click on the "Browse master pages" link in the "Master pages" section on the left of the screen
- Find the master page you need to review
- The master page should not be checked out by another user. Click on the corresponding manage link.
- Click on the User interface tab
- Click on the edit the render settings link
- Alter the current settings
- Press the "Save and checking" or the "save", if you need to continue managing the page.
Last edited by Boz Zashev on 06 Oct 2010 | Rev. 1 |
This page is public
Filed under: Web page components