Page management - Change the master page
The connection between the page and its master page, provides the web page with layout, theme and reusable regions of information. To change the selected master page, follow these steps:
- Log in to the WordFrame Integra Core Administration
- Click on the "Builder" tab in the upper left corner
- Click on the "Web Page components" menu in the main navigation bar
- Click on the "Browse pages" link in the "Pages" section on the left of the screen
- Find the page you need to review
- The page should not be checked out by another user. Click on the corresponding "manage" link.
- Click on the User interface tab
- Click on “change master page” link
- Select a new master page from the list using the corresponding “Select” link
- Click “Next” button
- In the master page description that appears on the top of the next screen, review:
- the ui pack signed status. Have in mind that only signed packs can be updated by the system, as their origin and integrity is verified. Not signed ones, must be manually uploaded and upgraded.
- the name of the selected layout used in this page.
- the labels of all master page regions managed by this ui pack.
- the labels of all page regions managed by this ui pack.
- Reuse the webframes from the obsolete regions if you need.
- Press the “Save & Check in” or the "Save", if you need to continue managing the page.
Last edited by Boz Zashev on 06 Oct 2010 | Rev. 3 |
This page is public
Filed under: Web page components