public Page management - Metadata tab
Manage the page metadata through the Integra Core administration shell
To manage the page’s metadata, you need to:
- Log in to the WordFrame Integra Core Administration.
- Click on the "Builder" tab in the upper left corner.
- Click on the "Web Page components" menu in the main navigation bar.
- Click on the "Browse pages" link in the "Pages" section on the left of the screen.
- Find the page you need to review.
- The page should not be checked out by another user. Click on the corresponding "manage" link.
- Click on the "Metadata" tab.
- Click on “manage metadata” link on the top right corner of the grid.
- Manage custom HEAD, FOOTER, page description or keywords. Have in mind that they must comply with the HTML meta tags standards
- Press the "Save and check in" or the "save", if you need to continue managing the page.
Manage the page metadata through the SmartBrowse bar
Each page of the public site has its SmartBrowse mode. It was develop to make the page content and settings details management easy, by providing a relevant set of shotcuts page links "on the fly", while browsing the website.
You can use this functionality also to manage the page's metadata also. To do that, follow these steps:
- Enable SmartBrowse by following these instructions.
- Browse the page that needs metadata management.
- Click on the "SEO" link on the smartbrowse bar.
- Edit the metadata according to you needs
- Click on the Save link to apply the changes
Last edited by Boz Zashev on 06 Oct 2010 | Rev. 3 |
This page is public
Filed under: Web page components