Page management - User interface tab
The main purpose of the page is to glue together all the presentation components of the system and present information, images or media, to the site's visitor. This task is managed by the page relations with the other interface components - master page and webframes.
- Log in to the WordFrame Integra Core Administration.
- Click on the "Builder" tab in the upper left corner.
- Click on the "Web Page components" menu in the main navigation bar.
- Click on the "Browse pages" link in the "Pages" section on the left of the screen.
- Find the page you need to review.
- The page should not be checked out by another user. Click on the corresponding "manage" link.
- Click on the "User interface" tab.
More information about the specific parts of the page interface you can find on these related pages:
Last edited by Boz Zashev on 06 Oct 2010 | Rev. 3 |
This page is public
Filed under: Web page components