public Review the details of a update plan
To review the details of already existing automatic update plan, perform the following steps:
- Log in to the WordFrame Integra Core Administration
- Click on the "Architect" tab in the upper left corner
- Click on the "Software management" menu in the main navigation bar
- Click on the "Automatic updates" link in the "Software packages" section on the left of the screen
- Click on the corresponding "view" link of the plan you want to alter.
Automatic update plan details
- plan name
- Description:Unique identifier for the schedule plan, within the Core administration
- job name
- Description:A text that defines the single instance of a job created by this schedule plan. A GUID of the plan will be automatically attached in the end of this string.
- job type
- Description:A text that defines the job template. It is read only, defined by the plan itself.
- Description:If enabled, the schedule plan will schedule jobs to be executed according to its schedule plan.
- schedule ends on
- Description:The date on which the schedule plan will stop scheduling background jobs
- schedule period
- Description:How often jobs will be scheduled
- Description:If enabled, an email alert will be send to the system email, each time this plan schedules new job
- scheduled by applications
- Description:What is the application that created this schedule plan. Read only.
- package priority
- Description:Package's priority as defined by its vendor. Only packages with this priority will be updated.
- package category
- Description:The software category of the package as defined by its vendor. The current recommended categories list can be review WordFrame package categories
- package type
- Description:based on the purpose of the packages, they can be categorized in five types - application, webframe, user interface, language and utility.
Last edited by Boz Zashev on 28 Sep 2010 | Rev. 3 |
This page is public
Filed under: Software management