The revision history does not store changes in the General settings of the webframes. Only specific settings and manage mode contents are archived.
The revision history details for a webframe are stored in XML format and according to the period set in the Architect's System logs period. With this functionality you can always review or rollback to previous set of settings, by following these steps:
- Log in to the WordFrame Integra Core Administration
- Click on the “Builder tab” in the upper left corner
- Click on the "Web page components" menu in the main navigation bar
- Click on the "Browse webframe" link in the "WebFrames" section on the left of the screen
- Click on the “manage” button of the webframe you want to edit
- Click on “Settings” tab
- Click on “Specific settings” link
- Click on “Revision history” tab
From this screen you can decide to "rollback" or to review the revision's XML file. The rollback functionality will copy the corresponding set of settings to a newly created set. This will store all previous revisions, even the one you have already dismissed.
Last edited by Boz Zashev on 17 Jan 2011 | Rev. 2 |
This page is public
Filed under: Web page components