public Security group members
Navigate to enrolled members management screen
To manage the enrolled members - groups and accounts, of an existent security groups, you need to do:
- Log in to the WordFrame Integra Core Administration
- Click on the "Builder" tab in the upper left corner
- Click on the "Accounts & Security" menu in the main navigation bar
- Click on the "Security groups" link in the "Security policy" section on the left of the screen
- Browse the list of the existent security groups, until you find the group you wish to manage
- Click on the corresponding "Members" link of the group
Auto enroll new accounts to a group
When auto enroll is enabled, all newly created accounts will be automatically enrolled as members of this group. If you create an account from the Core interface, by hand or by import, all groups that have this options enabled will be suggested by default. Authenticated users is a system group that has this option always enabled and thus all accounts in the system are members of this group.
Aggregated accounts members list
Automatically calculates and presents all the accounts that will be enrolled to this group, based on the currently chosen child groups in the grid.
The dedicated member accounts of a selected group (presented in the second grid) are not considered in the aggregated accounts calculation.
- Group A is parent of group B.
- Group B is parent of group C.
- Account A is member of group A
- Account B is member of group B
- Account C is member of group C.
The aggregated accounts list of Group A will include accounts B and C. Account A will not be included as it is a specifically enrolled account in Group A. The aggregated accounts list of Group B will include account C. Account A will not be included as it is not a member in the Group B child groups branch. Account B will not be included as it is a specifically enrolled account in Group B.
Last edited by nadia on 27 Oct 2010 | Rev. 1 |
This page is public
Filed under: root