public Security group roles
Navigate to delegated roles management screen
Follow these steps to navigate to the delegated roles management screen:
- Log in to the WordFrame Integra Core Administration
- Click on the "Builder" tab in the upper left corner
- Click on the "Accounts & Security" menu in the main navigation bar
- Click on the "Security groups" link in the "Security policy" section on the left of the screen
- Browse the list of the existent security groups, until you find the group you wish to manage
- Click on the corresponding "Roles" link of the group
If you are looking whether a permission is granted to this group, it is difficult to backtrack all the current permission sets of the delegated roles. This is why the system presents a functionality called "permission assembly", that will automatically calculate and present all the granted permissions, based on the currently chosen delegated roles in the grid.
Granted permissions propagation
All permissions that are granted for a group, will be granted for the members of all its child groups branch downwards (child groups and children of child groups).
Not granted permissions are not propagandized.
- Group A is parent of group B.
- Group B is parent of group C.
- Account A is member of group A
- Account C is member of group C.
If a permission is granted for group A, it will be also granted for Accounts A and C.
If a permission is not granted for group A, but granted for group C, only Account C will have this permission for granted.
Last edited by nadia on 27 Oct 2010 | Rev. 1 |
This page is public
Filed under: root