Smart browse for builders
To start the smart browse as a builder, follow the steps below:
- Log in to the WordFrame Integra Core Administration
- Click on the "Manager" tab in the upper left corner
- Click on the “Smart browse” menu in the main navigation bar
- You will be logged into the public site and smart browse menu appears in the footer bar on the bottom of the page.
Please note: “Smart Browse” is enabled when your account has one of the three roles assigned: Architect, Builder or Manager. While you are in this mode, right mouse click all over the page presents a context menu which helps you to manage page webframes.
The Smart Brows menu contains the following tabs:
The tab presents the following information:
- name of the page that is used and its status (checked in or checked out). Using the “manage” button, you can change the main page settings.
- name of the master page used from the current page and its status (checked in or checked out). Using the “manage” button, you can change the main master page settings.
- partial or complete GUID of the URL node
- used language package
- name of the user currently logged in the public site. You are able to logout from the system using the “logout” button.
- server current date and time
- a list of all page data variables set in the page
- a list of added url routing variables
This tab lists all webframes used in the current page and master page. Using the “manage” link, you are able to edit the HTML content of the corresponding webframe. The “settings” link helps you to manage the settings of the current webframes.
The Tools tab gives you the following options:
- clear all webframes cache using the “clear cache” button
- enter in the WordFrame Integra Core administration
Last edited by nadia on 27 Oct 2010 | Rev. 1 |
This page is public
Filed under: root