public The local software repository
If you want to use just a few custom packages or you are in the process of developing them, you will not want to make them globally available. The local repository is the functionality that will make these packages available only for the current Integra installation. To browse all manually uploaded packages or to upload new ones, you need to do the following steps:
- Log in to the WordFrame Integra Core Administration
- Click on the “Architect” tab in the upper left corner
- Click on the “Software management” menu in the main navigation bar
- Click on the “Software repositories” link in the “Software packages” section on the left side of the screen
- Click on “Local repository” tab
The grid presents the following information:
- Description: Gives you an information if the package is installed or not.
- Description: Shows the type of the installed package – application, webframe,user interface, language and utility.
- package name
- Description: Name of the package.
- Description: Latest installed version of the package.
- Description: Latest uploaded version of the package.
- Description: The only action that you can do with the uploaded packages is to delete them.
Manually uploaded and installed packages cannot be deleted from the local repository. If you want to erase them, you need first to uninstall the packages.
Last edited by Boz Zashev on 29 Sep 2010 | Rev. 3 |
This page is public
Filed under: Software management