public URL map
The URL map is a tree like structure of URL nodes, connected together in parent – child relations. The URL of the one single node and its bound single page is constructed by the node aliases of the selected node and all its parents up to the root.
Once the URL map is created, web pages are bound to each node, so these pages can be presented when a matching URL is typed by the user. If a node is left without a bound page, “Error 404: Page not found” is displayed to the user. WordFrame Integra platform allows for a single page to be bound to unlimited number of URL nodes, as well as a URL node can be bound to another URL node, to generate a URL redirect.
Please have in mind that changes to the URL map are applied only after the “Save” button is pressed, which triggers "Site maintenance" message.
To review the site url map, follow the steps below:
- Log in to the WordFrame Integra Core Administration
- Click on the “Builder” tab in the upper left corner
- Click on the “Web page components” menu in the main navigation bar
- Click on the “URL Map” link in the “Site navigation” section on the left of the screen
The grid presents information about:
- all URL nodes created in the public site
- node status – bound or not bound to a page
- browse link allows you to navigate to the nod’s URL
Last edited by Boz Zashev on 06 Oct 2010 | Rev. 3 |
This page is public
Filed under: Web page components